Monday, November 29, 2010

Last weekend of November



We had such a great little weekend.  Aaron and I went to the Thanksgiving Parade downtown on Friday.  Afterwards I took a class here! I love Barre3.  The Pearl district location is so great because they have childcare while you workout too. here   Aaron and I went to lunch at Olive Garden and then met his friend Max at open gym here.  The boys played for hours so Aaron went to bed early.  After work on Saturday I got to work on organizing my pictures on the computer and messing around with this new program for picture editing my Dad had installed on my computer.  Sunday Aaron and I had a yummy breakfast out and bike ride.  I got the lawn mowed and house cleaned.  Then I brought Aaron here while I saw the movie Burlesque.  It was such fun to go to a movie with my girlfriend while Aaron was having a ball playing.  We went home for yummy shrimp dinner, where I got to finish the movie  Eat Pray Love with Dave and early bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment