Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


{photo via}


1.   Winter is       my favorite season.  I love how it's cool and perfect for long runs.  I hate to work out in the heat.  I love the holidays and we typically vacation in February so there's lots to look forward to in the winter. 
2.  Summer is    just about perfect in Oregon.  It typically doesn't get to warm which I like.  I still prefer the cooler months for snowboarding and running but summer in Oregon means a break from the rain and swimming with my little guy which I love. Plus I get to celebrate my anniversary and birthday in the summer.
3.  If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd       take Aaron to an outdoor pool, get a ton of berries to snack on and find a park to play at with the family and dog. We would top it all off with a barbecue.

4.  My favorite thing to do in winter is   snowboard, organize and go on a fun vacation.


5.  My favorite thing to do in summer is       play with Aaron and little nephew at a pool.
6.  The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is        a swimsuit for spur of the moment water fights underneath a pair of denim shorts, vans and a tank on top.

7.  The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is       dark denim, tall boots, layers on top and a scarf all winter long.

No comments:

Post a Comment