Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   I feel happy when       I'm doing my workouts regularly and getting at least 30 miles of running in a week.  When I'm rubbing Aaron's soft little back before bed.  When I've gotten enough sleep and have a clean house.  When hubby and I get time alone to pursue our favorite things-biking, running, snowboarding.
2.  I get silly when    I've had to much wine or I see a baby-babies just make me silly.

3.  Something that makes me sad is    when your kids say mean things about you.

4.  Something that makes me annoyed is   when people don't put a fresh roll of toilet paper on the roll when it runs out, not picking up after oneself, messes in general and poor self-care.


5.  A time that I've been truly surprised was       well I don't like surprises and my whole family knows this so they don't try to surprise me which I so appreciate. I guess I surprised myself this year by finishing my first ultra marathon.  I really didn't know if I would be able to run the whole thing so quickly after a marathon.  Thank goodness for a sister who chats and is so encouraging.
6.  I am so thankful for    a trip to Paris in 2 short weeks!

7.  I feel loved when    My little boy hugs me says sweet things to me.  When my Grandma comes to town.  She makes you feel like you are the person she's been waiting so see all year. When my husband gives me compliments.

Fill in the blanks provided by : http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment