pic via the little things we do
1. My favorite quote is Keep Calm and Carry On.
2. A bad habit I have is eating sugar, letting Aaron watch TV when I should be playing with him instead of cleaning, obsessing over other people's stuff.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when I moved to Colorado to live on my on after high school. It was eye opening to live and pay for things on my own. Now I only stayed there 9 months and realized being near the parents was meant for me but the experience definitely helped me grow up.
4. Weekends are Wednesday and Thursday for me. Dave and I work Saturday and Sunday. We love having midweek days off though as places are less busy, the mountain is empty for snowboarding. Babysitters are more likely to be able to sit. Also, our favorite shows, Modern Family, The Middle and Cougar Town are on on Wednesdays. We have huge salads for lunch and yummy dinners on these days too.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Samantha-after Samantha on Who's the Boss. My friend Katie and I would call one another our made up names at Skate World. She was Angie. Silly
6. I wish I learned things quicker. I'm slow as a snail at retaining information.
7. A secret I have is that even though I'm done having kids I dream about having a little girl-all the time:).