Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday




1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab  my laptop, as many of the old pictures off the wall as I could grab, file cabinet with all our info in it/passports/birth certificates/ info on all our household items. 

2.  A smell I really like is   pie baking, bread baking, cinnamon and peppermint.

3.  Something you might not know about me is       that I am an excellent speller. I won a spelling bee in middle school. Totally legit, right?    .

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are    http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com, /and

5.  This weekend I will    be working and putting things together for Europe, recovering from a week of very little sleep and doing some chores.  Hopefully I'll log a couple miles on the treadmill too.

6. Nothing makes me happier than  having a good nights sleep.  These bouts with insomnia make sleep so valuable.  Also, running with my sister and seeing the cousins play togehter makes me pretty habit.


7.  A bad habit I have is   not saving money. I always have a fun way to spend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment