Monday, February 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   I am currently obsessed with   getting enough miles logged so I'm ready for the Eugene marathon in 60 days-eek.


2.  Today I am happy because  I slept well, it's warmer then it's been here in Portland so I can run today without my lungs hurting.  Also I'm happy because I'm going to the mountain for some couple time with the husband in 2 days.  Hooray.  Oh and I'm also happy because Aaron is reading! Such a smart boy.

3.  The age I am is    33  and the age I feel is    33.  I feel like I'm doing the things a 33 year old would be.  I've gone to college, had a child, bought a house and have investments, traveled some and am in a steady job.  I feel more active then most 33 mamas I know so in that respect I feel like I'm still in my 20's-until my knee gives me trouble on long runs that it. 

4.  My favorite place is     on the trail running a race with my sister or laying flat on a massage table.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     getting Aaron's passport and mine renewed.  It's hard to find a time Dave and I can both take Aaron to get it done.  I also have procrastinated the cleaning of Aaron's toy room, art stuff in the sun room and closet.  His stuff just seeps out all over everywhere. 

6.  The last thing I purchased was  strawberries, asparagus and pull-ups (come on Aaron lets be done with pull ups)

7.  The thing I love most about my home is   that it has so much character.  Being an older house it just has some great history to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment