Today is Friday: the day we fill blanks.
You know the drill. Just fill in the blanks over at your blog and then link back here using the link at the end of this post so we can all check out your answers!
1. My most prized possession is my computer. I have worked endless hours scanning pictures and creating documents for myself and Aaron's school. I really love the memory and features of it too.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be right now is pretty good-32.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is a super long run-like a marathon, massage, sleep, a swim with my little guy and lots of good food.
4. My outlook on life is that it's short and so we shouldn't get too attached to it or the things we have here.
5. If you want to annoy me, just make a mess-I don't like messes.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to my nephew and son. I just would do anything for those boys.
7. When dressing for the day one should put on workout clothes first thing and get their workout in after that I'm all about the comfort of jeans and a tee shirt.