Monday, March 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


{a happy little photographic accident}

1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is      becoming a mom and helping to parent Aaron. Of course the accomplishment of helping to rear a good man is a lifelong work so I might also mention my biggest accomplishment is running marathons and getting faster with each one.

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is    on the couch with heating pads on, glass of wine in hand and fun show on.


3.  My fashion philosophy is    take care of your clothes by keeping them organized, clean and ironed.  Also only wear things that fit  .

4.  Something every girl should have is     a pair of cute jeans.


5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....   wet wipes, wallet, jcrew bill, burts bees lip shimmer in peony, tax info receipt from tax guys, some blinko toys of Aaron's, Bayer, nose spray, allergy meds, midol (i have tons of meds in my purse actually), a pencil, hair ties, comb, a plastic reusable spoon that I just love, Tylenol and vitamin.

6.  My favorite music right now is      TLC-yep old school.

7.  My favorite part of my body is       my stomach. It's the one area that is always flat and hard even when the rest of me is squishy.

Hope your weekend is filled with loveliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment