Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


Happy Friday!

1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is : I feel like our yearly snowboard passes are the best deal because they are a weekday pass for only $200 and we get up there to board quite a bit.

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include:  Vince Vaughn because he's funny.

3.  Something that inspires me is   great athletes especially the runners and gymnasts.

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with    sweet-I love sweets. 

5.  I dream about   running.  I think about it, dream about it, talk about it.  Until the Eugene Marathon it's kind of what I will be focusing on.

6.  My weekend will be spent      renewing my passport and getting Aaron's sent off, snowboarding and working on reading with Aaron.

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be jeopardy-then I would know tons of great little facts about everything .

No comments:

Post a Comment