Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 1 of A Picture Project-A picture of myself with 15 facts



  1. I like to run-a long, long ways-it's nicest when I have the sister to chat and keep my mind off our mileage.
  2. My favorite food is tacos and my favorite desert is my grandma's pies.
  3. I'm horrible at grammar and spelling.
  4. I love reading blogs and sometimes working on my own.
  5. I like things neat.
  6. I love having a little boy and two greats step kids whose names all start with A.
  7. I am the oldest of 2 sisters.
  8. I can eat massive amounts of fruit.
  9. If I could live anywhere I would stay right here in Sherwood Oregon.
  10. Favorite quote-Keep Calm and Carry On.
  11. Favorite color is pink.
  12. I love musicals.
  13. I've been with the love of my life for 13 years.
  14. I graduated from George Fox University with a degree in social work.
  15. I have a Boston terrier named Koby and a bunny named Carrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment