Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday





1.   My favorite daily responsibility is,       my morning workout-I feel it's a responsibility because I feel it's my responsibility to stay in good health.

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is,    any kind of cooking-which honestly I don't really do-Dave does.  Sometimes I hate my workouts too.

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is    a gourmet pizza-like pizzacato or a great wood fire one-so I guess Italian cuisine.

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is    right...We eat a lot of seafood which Dave prepares though.

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is   approaching I'm betting.

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish      that my family and I would live a long and healthy life, unlimited resources($), a fulfilling job. 


7.  My biggest pet peeve is       messiness and disorganization  

No comments:

Post a Comment