Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   The best prank I ever pulled was       The only thing I can think of is my girlfriend and I toilet papered a neighbors house on several occasions in 5th/6th grade. We were so bad-putting honey on the door handles and making terrible messes.


2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was   nothing-I can't think of a prank pulled on me.

3.  A day without     a good workout    is a day wasted.

4.  The most important things in life are- (is) loving God.

5.  I dream of    having enough money to take care of my extended family and their needs, becoming an Olympic runner and/or gymnast, eating yummy foods.

6.  I dread   waking up for work on Sundays.  It just seems like you should sleep in.  I can handle Saturdays early but the second day in a row is harder.


7.  A discovery I made this week was       that this place is so fun! 
Playdate Pdx



Sister Andrea and I took the kids to above play place yesterday! They have giant slides and cool shooting cannons that let you shoot balls everywhere. View of slides:

No comments:

Post a Comment