1. The best prank I ever pulled was The only thing I can think of is my girlfriend and I toilet papered a neighbors house on several occasions in 5th/6th grade. We were so bad-putting honey on the door handles and making terrible messes.
nothing-I can't think of a prank pulled on me.2. The best prank ever pulled on me was
3. A day without a good workout is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are- (is) loving God.
5. I dream of having enough money to take care of my extended family and their needs, becoming an Olympic runner and/or gymnast, eating yummy foods.
6. I dread waking up for work on Sundays. It just seems like you should sleep in. I can handle Saturdays early but the second day in a row is harder.
7. A discovery I made this week was that this place is so fun!