Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday-or Tuesday for me



1.   What I love most about my home is       my backyard, which entertains my five year old for hours.  We got the basketball area all finished and a brand new trampoline.  I love eating out on the deck and having barbeque's too.

2.  I'm excited because,   Aaron is more self-sufficient and at a fun age.

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is     to call my sister and talk about it.


4.  Currently I am craving  chicken noodle soup-feeling kind of sick today so that sounds good.

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is    How she taught us to play and pray.

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be     Staying on the Sunny Side of Life.


7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be       burritos-you could make them for breakfast, lunch or dinner and they are so perfect because you would have your protein, carb, veggies all in one.

 

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment