1. What I love most about my home is my backyard, which entertains my five year old for hours. We got the basketball area all finished and a brand new trampoline. I love eating out on the deck and having barbeque's too.2. I'm excited because, Aaron is more self-sufficient and at a fun age.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is to call my sister and talk about it.
4. Currently I am craving chicken noodle soup-feeling kind of sick today so that sounds good.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is How she taught us to play and pray.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be Staying on the Sunny Side of Life.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be burritos-you could make them for breakfast, lunch or dinner and they are so perfect because you would have your protein, carb, veggies all in one.
Happy Mother's Day Weekend!