Monday, May 2, 2011

Fill in the Blank Tuesday


I'm doing these on Tuesday now because that's when my weekend starts.

 

1.   When I get a day to myself I like to       snowboard or run, catch up on cleaning, have dinner with the family time and make progress on my ongoing scanning and organizing of picture project.

2.  High school was....      not my favorite.
3.  A little dream I have is       to meet Kara Goucher-and I get to next week!!!  She's signing books at Powell's.
4.  A big dream I have   is to have a farmhouse with property.
5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be     mini cooper-however pickign a color is tough.
6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was       my wedding day.
7.  Tomorrow I will....      take the dog to the vet for a checkup, be getting my haircut from the lovely Nikki at Honeycomb, having lunch somewhere fun and heading up to the mountain for our last snowboard weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment