Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursdays


This blogger started this and I love her blog as well as the concept. http://www.thedaybookblog.com/2011/06/awkward-and-awesome-thursday_15.html

Lets start with:

Awesome
  • I found out Friday my sister is pregnant-hooray-a Valentines Baby is on the way.
  • We got a new xbox system-now I can play this dance game I've had my eye on.

  • Free haircuts for a year courtesy of our great hairdresser for watching her little Boston while she's on her honeymoon for the next couple of weeks.
  • It was sunny and nice here in rainy Oregon two whole days this week.  We don't expect too much out of June around here.
And Awkward
  • Attempted conversations with the step kids-hoping more of these conversations will turn into something I can put in the awesome column.
  • How white I am right now because of our lack of sun in Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment