Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday



1.   This weekend I'm       working and then watching my little guy perform his gymnastics routine at a little mini olympics his gym puts together.  After that we are headed up for a family night at the mountain. We'll go to a meeting for the resort as a favor to Bill but mostly we will be swimming, fishing and playing outside. I'm hoping to take lots of pictures and do some blogging.
2.  My last vacation was    just 4 months ago to Europe so I'm enjoying little close by getaways for now.

3.  My next vacation will be    Maui with the family this winter.

4.  My favorite way to relax is   with some wine and a comedy.

5.  When vacationing one should always     take lots of pictures.


6.  When vacationing one should never       try to work. It's a vacation!


7.  The best part about a vacation is      coming home to my little guy if he wasn't with us on vaca. 


Hope you have a spectacular weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment