Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)       middle of the day person for sure. I like to get up at an average time-like 8, have my work out and chores done by 10, have some errand time and work best from around 12-8. 


2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    I need to tune into Pandora-I haven't checked it out yet.

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     anything Michael Jackson or Billy Joel.

4.  My favorite pattern is   sailor stripes .

5.  My favorite perfume is    I like the kind I have now-eternity by Calvin Klien

6.  Rules are      important. We need some order to society.


7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is       "How lovely" and the explanation point.

No comments:

Post a Comment