Sunday, July 31, 2011

Things I did before 34




       
  • Traveled to Europe
  • I ran a marathon and an ultra and several 1/2s-the Timothy Lake 1/2 and Wine Run 1/2 were so hard.  Lacamas was amazing though.
  • I volunteered my time by being on the school board
  • I worked on the house and we updated it some with a great basketball area/yard work and new trampoline
  • We got our summer chores down with some help from Austin who did the power washing. We also finished our inside painting and windows/blinds and major house cleaning.
  • We got Aaron a snowboard and helped him ski some this year so it will be so fun to try the snowboard together this next year.
  • We got to snowboard more then we ever have.-16 times!  What a great season
  • I got to work on my blog.
  • I scanned all our family pictures into the computer
  • Made a commitment to relationships where I met with a friend or family member every month for time together.
  • Had good trips with the kids both Christmas and Summer.  We were able to help support Ashley with school and her surgery on her mouth at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment