Monday, August 15, 2011

Today is my birthday




Fill in the Blank Birthday Theme


1.   My most favorite birthday was      in 2000-we were on our honeymoon in Maui-had fabulous dinner, watched Olympics and played in the surf.

2.  My worst birthday was   when I was 13 and wanted to go to an R rated movie and my parents wouldn't let me-so I pouted and had no birthday celebration.

3.  My favorite birthday memory is   Dave singing It's Now or Never at the karaoke bar we went to and proposing to me.
4.  The best birthday present I've ever received was  My Boston Terrier puppy 

5.  The  best birthday present I've ever given was     a new rocking chair to Shelly-and the new baby who will join us in February.
6.  Birthdays are    wonderful.  I love celebrating friends and families day of birth.

7.  My favorite age so far has been     Thirty Three-this past year has been so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment