Friday, August 5, 2011

We had a wonderful family day


I had been looking forward to Wednesday August 3rd for a while. We were taking Aaron to Les Miserables on Broadway that evening.  Aaron and I have been listening to the soundtrack for two years and I loved the show when Dave and I went 5 years ago.  We had a great morning bike riding and swimming. Aaron had gymnastics practice in the afternoon and then we went to Rock bottom for dinner and the show.  In retrospect I would have planned for a matinee as Aaron fell asleep halfway through. I also would have gotten better seats as we ended up in the second balcony in the Keller auditorium which was really warm and it was difficult to see,  Still, the music was so moving and incredible, the scene changes seamless and it was all amazing!












No comments:

Post a Comment