Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weekend


My real weekends are Wednesday and Thursday. We got chores done, errands run, dinner at Olive Garden and the outdoor Hit Machine concert I posted about.  My real weekend of Friday/Saturday and Sunday was nice too though.  Friday I took Aaron horse riding and then had the evening where Dave and I watched this which was good.


and after work Saturday I met my high school friend Tia, who I hadn't seen in 15 years and we ate at Stanford's which has a great happy hour



and we also watched this which was entertaining


Sunday we got our fire pit set up and got to drink wine on the deck after work-very relaxing.  I'm also really enjoying these pizzas.

Evenings on the patio and my new gap skirts and great bodysuit that looks great under low cut tops.







No comments:

Post a Comment