Today's blanks are obviously going to be New Year's themed.
1. New Year's is (awesome/lame/other) a good day to work and make holiday pay. I love to go to bed early so New Years Eve doesn't really work with my sleep schedule. I love to start the new year by getting up early, working and getting a good workout in.
2. Last New Year's Eve We went to our neighbors, Erick and Robyn's, played cards, let the kids play, shot off some fireworks and headed home to bed.
3. My New Year's resolution is 1) eat less sugar , 2) scan all my pictures into the computer, 3) develop and learn some new parenting skills to help Aaron's behavior:)
4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is in bed-it's safe and you wake up eager to start the new year in a healthy way. It's fun to get some snowboarding in on New Years Eve day as well.
5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is more leggings and jeggings-people love them.
6. A fresh start is always nice. I actually love the ending of the holidays. I clean the house, get the tree out, decorations put away and try to really focus and get back on track with diet and exercise. It's nice to have breaks in routine but it's also nice to get back to our routine.7. This New Year's Eve I will be lighting off some fireworks with my little guy and step kids, have a champagne toast with the older kids and cleaning up after our trip to the mountain, and off to bed since I have to be up at 5 to get to work.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend
and a fun New Years!