Friday, March 30, 2012
1. My favorite room in my home is the bedroom because I love my bed! Plus I love to sleep.
2. My current decor style is classic-like Pottery Bary . but I wish it were more bold at times .
3. I wish I could redecorate the kitchen room in my house to make it more finished-the floors need redone as do the counters and cabinets. It's a big project.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a work out room with wood floors/mirrors and a barre to practice ballet. I could dance and do yoga to my hearts content.
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a good bed as my sleep is important to me.
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is a photo gallery-it's just too many photos at once for me.
7. nice smelling candles burning is a little touch that makes my house feel like home
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
We just set up this little bar in our sunroom. Here's what I bought to add to it.
|A great condiment divider|
|Container for napkins and straws|
I used these printables from Etsy to make a snow themed birthday for our friend Abbie.
Abbie's gifts were
And a ride on a mini snowmobile
|We brought the sitter so the adults got a snowboard day!|
Abbie's face cake
|Great sledding day at Skibowl with the kids.|
|Dave cooked great food all weekend. Joe cooked a wonderful manicotti dinner too.|
Kelly, Tara and our Izzy.
|Hot tub time at Kelly and Tara's place. We also swam lots at the Grand Lodge. What a successful Spring Break!|