Friday, July 20, 2012

New Running Clothes and Races


Flow Y Bra by Luluemon



Run Tracker short II by Luluemon



A lucy bra and new tank as well



A couple Gap comfy tanks for after racing



I ran the Fueled by Fine Wine half marathon this past weekend.  This was my second attempt at it and the cool weather and my knowledge of the course helped so much.  Its still one of my slowest half's because of all the hills but I was happy with my first half of the season, after being off of running for 8 months.  I'm so excited my foot is healed and I can start running again.  Here are some of my favorite races/results and my goals for this running season.  I love using this website to trace my races and times:  http://athlinks.com/
  1. Portland Marathon in 4:04.58  My goal this year is 3:50-we shall see:) I also have loved the Eugene Marathon and the half they do the same day but it's nice not to have to drive far for early races.
  2. Harvest days 2010 I did in 2:00.02. I'm hoping to do about the same which I did.  The next half I'll get in under 2-maybe 1:55.
  3. A couple others I really enjoyed were the ORCC Champoge 50k-Shelly and I did that in about 5:53:04-31 miles-my furthest yet.  Shelly turned 30 that year so she wanted to run her age in miles.
  4. Hagg Lake was a hard 25 k because of the mud
  5. The 14.2 race at Timothy Lake on Mt hood was another tricky race with narrow trails. Trail runs are great fun.  I liked this better than Hagg because their wasn't much mud.
  6. The Helvatia half was my very first half and although it's not my favorite I love that it propelled my long distance running.

No comments:

Post a Comment