Monday, July 30, 2012

Sister Shelly's Shower


I have a new nephew coming and am so excited to celebrate my sister, the darling mama.  We're doing a hungry caterpillar theme.

Gifts:
This ones like a gift and decor because we'll put him on top of the picnic basket but it's also baby's gift.


This little rattle will be a baby gift too.

 
A baby journal
And cute little shoes for baby




Decor

I'll frame some of these great prints from this book for the buffet table.



I ordered this great fabric to use as the tablecloth.



This garland will be so cute for decor too.



Bigger baskets for decor on tables


This is the printable set I used for labels and another banner/cupcake toppers



Games-we're doing a scrambled word game of baby items scrambled up.  I'll print on catapiller paper. Whoever unscrambles their words fastest gets the prize.  Also we'll have blue neckalaces and play the you can't say the word baby game.  Whoever gets the most neckalaces wins the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment