Hair and Makeup
I just had time before the room was ready at the Nines hotel to get my hair and makeup done. Regis does such a great job with hair.
MAC at Nordstrom's did my makeup
I wore this dress from Jcrew
The Venue: here
The Nines hotel on 5th and Morrison in downtown Portland. We had the hospitality suite which comes with two bathrooms, a large bedroom and huge living room complete with bar area, sink, couch and dinning room table. We pushed everything back so we all had a place to crash later.
Color Palette: light pink, dark pink, white and black
- huge tray of bite size sandwiches
- two fruit platters
- various chips and salsa
- custom m&m's with Em's face on them
- little chocolates wrapped in pink paper matching our Bridesmaids theme
- carafes filled with three different juices-pineapple, orange and cranberry juice and one carafe filled with vodka
- peach sparking wine from Trader Joes
- Jeri made some jello shots and had a pitcher of rum and pineapple to drink too
- pink, tiger stripped and white puff balls
- cupcakes with cute toppers we made
- photo backdrop adorned with paper butterflies
- giant pink and silver balloons
- framed pictures of the bride and groom
- framed picture of the bach party invite
- video of all her friends and fun interview with the groom created by smilebox.com
- my pretty glass vase with pink Gerber daisies in it
- cute pink and black tiger plates and napkins
- party favor bags for each guest which had their favorite candy, chip, Advil bottle and little soft black flats for each girl.
- and me:)
My friend Jeri worked so hard with me at getting the room just right. Our sitter Ashley helped ready the room and took pictures all night too. We had Emily open presents, played a couple games and watched the video I made at smilebox for her.
Entertainment and Dancing
Then the male entertainment arrived and everyone enjoyed that:)
After that we walked down the street to Rock Bottom where my husband and our friend Joe were. They drove all 12 of us around all night-thank goodness I had their help. We went to a 90's club Jone's and Barrel Room. Finally around 1:30-back to the hotel for sleep. What a night!
More pics in next post