Monday, December 24, 2012

12 Weeks of Shannon's Favorite Things



I channeled my inner Oprah and came up with some of my favorite things.  My sister's got an item each week for their Christmas gift from me.  Here's what I came up with:
Week 1-super soft pure body leggings from gap-here.


Week 2-pajamas with a soft hoodie-Lauralea got the star ones and Shelly got the polka dots. Each got a hoodie-by Gap-here




Week 3-Lucy pants for workouts
Week 4-The Movie Elf





Week 5- The movie Christmas Vacation






Week 6-makeup brushes

Week 7-this cute book


Week 8-new market basket for Shelly and tea for L.L.



Tea canister and a tea strainer for L.L.


Week 9-a cute craft tin made by a local artiest with my favorite crafting tape inside.

Week 10-These great makeup bags from Nordstrom's:










Week 11-a book we loved as kids:


Week 12-A new doormat-to welcome friends and family from New Seasons Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment