Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I found a blog after my own heart.




I've spent this winter, along with a couple friends of mine, eating our way through Portland.  Our goal was to see 100 places by the end of summer.  The rules were we had to order at least $10 worth of food.  To keep us from going broke we mainly frequent these places for happy hours, breakfasts and lunches.  We find places to eat through books, other foodies, the Internet and this cool magazine I've mentioned before.  We let each other know what we ordered and how it was.  I've really enjoyed navigating all over Portland and finding neighborhoods I hadn't been before.  This blog though really goes in depth with his visits to great food spots so maybe us girls will have to collaborate and add more pictures and information to our little blogs.  This gal also reminded me to use my Chinook Book and Groupon more too. I went straight to Groupon and picked up a couple deals Eating My Way Through Portland recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment