Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Shelly's Birthday


We celebrated my sister Shelly's 33rd birthday over Easter weekend.  Here's some pictures of the fun. We did a yellow birthday since it's looking very much like spring here in Oregon.

We used some of these for the table





Lots of yellow balloons


Yellow tissue flowers with nice bendable stems:





Shelly's minifigure-an artist-since she's a great one!





Cousin Calvin:



Baby Wesley






Wesley and Uncle Dave








My parent's neighbors always make this funny lamb cake for us for Easter. Poor ugly little thing.


Trader's Lemonade


I got Shelly these shoes. I love them so much and knew she would too.



I did a pretty, white basket here filled with goodies she likes: cranberries, almonds, pistachios, dried apricots and dark chocolate.



I also made a video with Smilebox.com. It literally has every picture I have of Shelly on it.  It was time consuming but I love the finished product. Happiest of birthdays dear sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment