Friday, May 3, 2013

Blog every day in May challenge


This great blogger started the challenge and I'm up for it. It will probably take me three months but that's OK.

Day 1
Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)


Shannon Renea Kinser here.  I was born in Delta, Colorado, August 15, 1977.  I got to be the first of two more daughters my parents would have. I had a wonderful childhood, raised by a Mama who baked wonderful foods, made our favorite colors of homemade warm play dough regularly and taught us to love adventure and the outdoors.  Dad was a rock too, encouraging us with our schoolwork by constantly proofreading our papers, and adding humor/silliness into our life. I moved back to Colorado for college and decided living far from the fam wasn't for me and so I hopped right back and spent the next three years at George Fox University in Newberg, OR and loved it.  I met the love of my life and we married in 2000, the year I graduated.  David had two children previously and in 2005 we added one more little boy to the mix. Now we have Ashely 21, Austin 19 and Aaron who's 7.  The family is complete. We live in Sherwood Oregon in a fun old Portland Style house. You can find us on Mt Hood most weekend, biking, running or snowboarding or celebrating something with friends.  We love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment