Friday, June 14, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 10

Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.

I think we've all had one email snafu.  Mine was such an embarrassment.  It was senior year in college and a friend I had since 8th grade announced his move the the East coast.  I wrote him a heartfelt letter about all the special times we had shared.  It was sappy to say the least and pressed replay, proud of my work.  Within five minutes I got a call from a boy down the hall in my dorm room asking me if I had meant to hit replay all. ACCCCk the letter went out to everyone my friend had notified about the move.  I was mortified.  Thank goodness it was all appropriate but it was just for him just the same. I always double and triple check the email addresses on my outgoing mail now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment