Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Highlights


This race with great friends
Timberline Marathon and 1/2 Marathon



2:11 with 9:14 minute mile pace. I wasn't thrilled with the performance but I was the 10th girl which was kind of cool. It's really 14.1 miles so a half plus one.  The elevation was really tough on me.

I also ran the Vancouver marathon with friend Michelle.




And got some great miles in with running buddy Maria.






Aaron finished the first grade.  I'm so amazed at all he's learned this year.

Aaron got to do a great shoot camp  at Clubsport

And a weekend basketball camp with Mark Weeber-former Trailblazer


And a football camp



We got this and I can't wait to see our backyard transformed.I love that it has a removable cover too so that you are protected from sun and rain.


I got to try out these places

Lardo-yummy meatball sandwich



Songbird Cafe




Cafe Pallino had an incredible BLT and very comfortable couches.




Jade Tea house-great Thai food







These movies

We got to see Superman in the theater. It was amazing!







These great new sandals from DSW by Clarks
These books




Walk the Blue Fields


No comments:

Post a Comment