Saturday, July 27, 2013

Outfit Roundup-My summer staples that will move well into fall.


This skirt from Madewell in black:






The perfect peasant top from Free People
Here



I loved this peasant top but missed the sale:






I found this great shirt from Free People and got it in the black and green





Great Urban Outfitters Vest


These leggings from Nordstrom





Summer fun finds-yes sweaters are for summer if you're from Oregon. It's still cool here

Jcrew sweater







Gap striped sweater





Back of jean skirt from Lucky-such a soft comfy denim skirt



Urban Tanks







Me in my new Lucy skirt. Top is by Banana Republic and shoes are super comfy Clark's-here:




And my favorite find for the month which I got to wear to the Renaissance fair in Sherwood:






Banana Republic dress with these shoes



I finally got to wear my new oxfords this week too-










No comments:

Post a Comment