Sunday, September 15, 2013

Boots-I'm on a search for the perfect brown pair


I got these Arturo Chiang Betha boots from Piperline in the black but the brown is so cool too.  I feel like I have a couple black pairs now in varying length so it's time to add some brown.

Here's what I have:

Western style: Dingo Roni boots:



Steve Madden ankle boots


And a mid shin length black boot-similar here



Plus a tan pair that looks cute with dresses in the summer-by Matisse:-I can't find them but:





Civico 10 boots-smaller heel-1 inch-good for walking for long periods.


I tried this Bertha boot but it wasn't comfortable.




Love these Clarks Plaza Beagle boots too



And these Frye Lynn Strap boots are incredible but more than $200 for a boot is hard.





I just ordered these great Born Mavis boots
Here
or here


And am waiting for these Lucky boots from Luckybrandjeans.com Hibiscus boots to go on sale because they are always running a 20 or 30 percent off coupon on the website. But usually I wait to long and will end up getting them after they sell out at Macys.




What are your favorite brown or fall boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment