Tuesday, October 1, 2013

12 weeks of Christmas


I love doing the 12 days of Christmas for my sisters (after the famous song)-except they get a gift every week leading up to Christmas.  Here's what's on the list this year:
One the first day of Christmas Santa gave to me:
Shannon's favorite sweater: Both sisters got one
Sold out at Gap now but these sweaters were the best!



On the second day of Christmas Santa gave to me:
Great chocolate molds for Lauralea's tea parties and a splat mat:


Special dark chocolate bar for Shelly




On the third week of Christmas Santa gave to me:
A Hoodie from Lucy for both girlies


Weeks 4-6-new boots for Lauralea

And new tennis shoes for Shelly
 Here


Week 7-10 for Lauralea-this great Teavanna tea chest.

Week 7-10 for Shelly-I registered her for one of her favorite races this year:


Week 11-12 for Lauralea-

Coffee Urn for her teas



Week 11-12 for Shelly

New Lucy pants


Merry Christmas Sweet Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment