Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Highlights


I discovered the best jeans ever at Lucky Brand Jeans. I'm saying goodbye to my Charlie Baby boot jeans and hello to the Lolita. I love it's higher rise!


Found a great Free People dress 1/2 off at Nordstrom. You can still get it at Free People below:


They look great with the brown boots I decided on-the Born Mavis from Piperline.



It's scarf season. I found these beauties at New Seasons but you can find them here too:
 Here



I got this cool leopard one too-in the brown color:




We got to go to Kids Fest Lego fair




Aaron enjoyed 4 more football games and soccer games.
Here he is at football with Aunt Lauralea who came down for a game. Dad even got a weekend off to watch soccer and football games.








He got to spend Sunday mornings skate boarding.

We got up to the mountain twice to mountain bike/run and play.

Got this great dress from Modcloth-love it!



These fun movies







Well this one was silly but...



We all dressed up like characters from Harry Potter for Halloween
Aaron and Avery



The fam



And my highlight of the month-I ran a marathon at one of my favorite places to run.  Here's us-some people even dressed up for Halloween.




No comments:

Post a Comment