Saturday, November 2, 2013

Prepping for Friendsgiving



We are doing Thanksgiving at our place this year and while we love spending the holiday with family we're hosting friends this year.  It's been awhile since we entertained a big group for dinner so we had to do some inventory and add some new things. We have some great green dishes we've had for a while that look like this but all of the mugs are broken.




So we added some tan ones to go with them which I think will look nice for after dinner coffee and pie.


I picked up my wreath at New Seasons and got it hung:



These starry lights from Restoration Hardware look great on it.





I got the very last banner below from Pottery Barn which I love:

We don't love to cook and honestly don't love it but have some help from our friend Kelley and the rest we'll order from our local New Seasons Market.  I love their pies and mashed potatoes. We'll do the sweet potatoes and rolls.  I'm excited to try these caramels I ordered from Etsy too. I've heard great things about them.






This blogger did a Friendsgiving too:

No comments:

Post a Comment