Saturday, November 2, 2013

What do you look forward to during the holidays?



Here are some of the things I look forward to in November and December. What do you look forward to? Or what traditions do you participate in?

This great half marathon with friends from my running group:


I'll be wearing this great elf skirt I found on Etsy




Finding fun things to fill the stockings of kids 3 with.


I pick a special ornament for my nephews and Aaron every year.
Snowboarding lots here:

Mt Hood-Timberline

We always take a drive down this street to see the Christmas lights:

We find a local tree farm and cut down our Christmas tree.  It's great living in Sherwood because they are all over.
Plus I love the smells, tastes and sights of the holidays!  New Years Eve is my favorite holiday and it's right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment