Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013-A peak at the year!~


We started the year right-celebrating with snowboarding and fun at the mountain with friends.

We spent Valentine's day in Maui with the family.

I ran my fastest 1/2 marathon here at the Battleground Half over the summer.
And competed in this crazy trail run 1/2 with friends:
here
I also did the Run for Fine Wine run in Dundee which is a yearly tradition for me.


We got up to snowboard at the mountain lots.
We went to Maui and Aaron learned to surf.
I ran the Vancouver Marathon,  Shamrock 15 k, and Holiday 1/2 marathon. I even tried a 10k and worked on my speed at the Rum Run. I also enjoyed lots of long runs with my trail running group.
Our yearly Halloween Party was a great hit. 
We love celebrating birthdays. A highlight this year was planning friend Kelley's surprise football party which ended with a giant food fight!  We also got to celebrate Joe, Marcella, a mountain birthday for my Mom and I and picnic birthday for sister Lauralea.   

We hosted a great Thanksgiving day feast at our place for Dave's Mom and Dad and our friends-Kelley and Tracie. 
We hosted Christmas dinner too. We had Mom and Dad, Kelley and Tracie. It was low key and I loved that we didn't have to drive around.

We wrapped up the year with a wonderful New Years Eve bash on Mt Hood again.

No comments:

Post a Comment