Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas stockings




I love that I get to do my own stocking!  Dave just lets me choose and I get exactly what I want.  Here's my stocking:
A holder for my phone so I can take pictures without holding the camera:


These great boot cuffs:




And some new running socks from Nordstroms:



And a headlamp for running in the dark, rainy months we have ahead.





A retro jump rope for the hubby

And some new socks. He always likes new socks

And some of his favorite sea salt chocolate chip cookies from New Seasons.

Maggee and Me video for Aaron-I loved these when I was younger:


I got these fun magnetic balls for the kids a few years back but Aaron lost his so I got them again. 




This great mosaic art kit from Land of Nod



A Lego set

Plus a pack of his favorite candy:


No comments:

Post a Comment