Tuesday, December 31, 2013

More Holiday Outfits-last part of December

December 13

My new Jcrew denim vest



With Jcrew shirt-no more navy but they have the gold:



and Madewell skirt





Tights and some dress shoes and I'm off







December 14

Jcrew printed tee




Jcrew matchstick jeans



black loafers-Top Sperry-Marina Tie-wish they would make these again.








December 14

Navy v neck sweater from Jcrew, Ann Taylor loft skirt, my favorite Gap tights and the Clarks shoes I wear with everything.  



pic via Ann Taylor loft

Tights











December 15

Ann Taylor loft Sweater


With Gap jeans-here


December 16
Jcrew Sweater in pink


Leopard printed scarf



Banana Republic pleated skirt-old









December 17

Sandra Ingrish roll up denim shirt from Nordstrom

with Jcrew minnie pants



and this Roxy vest



and these shoes again-like wearing slippers




December 18

Limited Plaid Top-here


Madewell skirt-older



 With Lucky Brand Jacket-here





December 19
New Anthro dress



December  20
Free people shirt and Jcrew Minnie pants again.

Shirt here

Pants here 



December 21
Dress here













December 22
I love these Gap sweaters I picked up but I prefer 100% cotton ones.  Ann Taylor loft had several wonderful ones. Love this grey one:




December 23
Cable knit sweater here
Similar tweed skirt here 





December 24

navy blazerbutton downsimilar jeans-these jeans are lucky brand but they don't have the red right now.





I like the outfit with this sweater too.


December 25
Lace skirt-old from Banana-similar
Top-Ann Taylor loft -older-




December 26th
I usually wear this Gap Body shirt
here-with these pants but I found this shirt at Target and used it this time:




 Pants Here
















December 27th



Gap jeans here








One of my favorite bloggers did a post on this shirt and she looked so cute in the blue one:
I plan on paring this top with some cute army pants I have too.

December 28th-comfy 
long tee with Gap leggings




December 29
Lucky brand jeans-Lolita-I need to get some more because it's all I wear now. This top and this top and this jacket





December 30
Comfy dress here with favorite flip flops here 




New Years Eve Options:
Jcrew Sparkle skirt with chambray shirt
Shoes-old Steve Madden- Similar





New Years Eve-December 31st
Sparkle tank 
With tulle skirt here


I liked this crop top too!



And for lounging the next day

Shoes old Vans but Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment