Thursday, December 12, 2013

Outfits-The 12 Days of Christmas


December 1st-Banana Republic dress-old but here's a tweed one like it.






I'm wearing this gloss by MAC I love called art of seduction. It comes in this great kit. 


Love this great eyeshadow they sell too-it's so sparkly and fun. I got the stormy pink color.


These are the best tights ever-by Gap too-I have lots because I wear them all winter:





And always the sugardust Clarks shoes-I just can't wear much else because they are so comfortable.




December 2nd:


Banana dress and cardigan-similar below: There are lots of fun floral dresses that you can make work for winter too. 




Brown tights
Cobb hill shoes


December 3rd-Modcloth dress and Cobhill shoes:

I didn't like the belt so I added my own.






Sweater from Gap-fine gauge-haven't found one quite like it-love it!




December 4:
Roxy vest, Lucky Brand jeans sweater and Jcrew Matchstick jeans:


Matchstick jean in classic rinse wash




December 5-Getting some use out of my Ann Taylor Sparkle Sweater

Cream scarf Target and skirt is an old Gap one. I love the embroidery. Here's a similar one:





This puffer coat from Jcrew I'll use all year-It's my favorite-especially in the 22 degree weather we had today!



December 6th
I love this Anthropologie ruffle sweater. I wore my black Gap jeans with them and black boots






December 7

Jcrew Matchstick cords went on sale!
Matchstick cord

With this sweater




December 8

Jcrew plaid shirt similar:
boots by Born -Mavis
Jeans-Lucky Brand Lolita-the best




December 9
Chambray shirt dress: from Gap-older-here's a similar one




or

This cute one from Land's End





I found the cute red flower hat at New Seasons









With the black hat:











December 10:
The Shannon Flannel Shirt by Abercrombie
I ended up with this one:



This one was super cute too:

Lola Lucky Jeans again too


December 11
This top in pink


with Madewell skirt: similar









December 12-Wonderful Banana wool Martin Pants and their stripped sweater for work.
Boring Easy Spirit shoes but they are great for hiking around the hospital.
Here's some more stripped B.R. sweaters
  Here
My favorite pants






Also paired it with this Ann Taylor Loft one which I like






December 12-later that night


Holiday dress




No comments:

Post a Comment