Friday, February 28, 2014

February Highlights


The mountain got snow-We made it up 3 times to snowboard!

These great races:



 It was so fun to have Maria cheer Sophie and I in.  Plus even though I was sick I did ok and got in at 1:52.




And this race just 6 days later:
My friend Michelle came and ran with me:



A mani and pedi-I love my manicures with just clear polish because I chip my nails so badly.


This amazing book:



These movies



This one was my favorite of the month!










A wonderful Valentines week:
Complete with -pretty flowers, strawberries and card from the hubby.


Time with Aaron and his bestie:


Found a great deal at Nike outlet on skate shoes so I got them matching pairs.



We picked up several bottles of my new favorite wine:


Aaron got new materials for a drawing class he's taking this month.



And the little guy is working on his karate moves for a sparring tournament the first of March! Go Aaron!


No comments:

Post a Comment