Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Highlights


We took Aaron to his first Cirque show.  We went to Totem. You can preview it here:
Also, I got to wear
this to a friend's 40th Moulin Rouge birthday party:


Pictures from the artist's website




Also, wouldn't it be fun to get photographed by this group?


I got to run this great race:
here and I set a new record-1:46!-about 8 minutes a mile-yea.


Aaron started spring soccer and spring football.
Here he is celebrating a captured flag:


I got to spend Easter weekend with the family.

I found some great spring items!
This great sweater I had my eye on went on sale.



This-paired it with my new leather converse, leggings and a tunic after my long run for a comfy look.







Loved this top.





I've been trading my winter boots for fun sneakers lately.  I finally added
these to my collection. 




Still loving these


And these are my absolute favorite right now:



These movies:






No comments:

Post a Comment