Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring weekend


We had such a great weekend enjoying the sun and warm weather.  I got to go on a long run with my running buddy. After I took a hot shower and got some time in my hammock which we got here.  I really recommend the book I'm reading. You can find it here.


We went to the park and played basketball.
  Sweater from Gap-here, shorts Gap-similarshoes
urban outfitters tank old but I love the side detailing which you can't see in my picture.

  



Aaron loves when we all play.


We got this great egg decorating kit from Williams Sonoma. You paint chalkboard paint on the eggs and then you can decorate with chalk. I got these cool mustaches for them too.
You can get it here.


Love the mustache-here


My sister bought me these tulips years ago because they were called Gander-our last name.  They are in full bloom right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment