Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Highlights


The month of May was incredible. We had some great sunny days to play in. Here's my coaches biking along as I ran.


We got to go to Cirque's Totem show. It was amazing.  Aaron loved it.  Info here


Dress here, Aaron's cute anchor shorts Jcrew-similar ones this season here, polo here, and I realized the cute shoes I wanted him to wear didn't fit anymore so he's in his skate shoes-sigh here.





We signed Aaron up for fall tackle football and started training early. His goal is to run a fast 5k next month. He and I both love Nuun to add to our water. You can get it here:Nuun. Here's his new running gear, including new shoes and a great camelback for water:

  

We had a great Memorial day weekend with friends and family:

A run and park time with my cousins and nephews:


Time with my Mama


A barbecue with friends:



Aaron ran a great race! 


These movies:







I had to buy Frozen and the Lego Movie-both really good:









And Wow-movie below was intense. I didn't like it.


Lots of great long runs with the running group:


A birthday party for running buddy Art!



Plus, Aaron found a great new place to skate:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment