Sunday, June 22, 2014

Beach Weekend


Ashley and Austin came for a summer visit so we took the family  to Gleneden beach for a vacation. We got to stay at the Worldmark down there which was so nice with big bedrooms and a full kitchen for cooking.  Here's a picture of the beach I took on my run.






Aaron and his brother playing on the beach. Our first day was sunny and perfect.



Beach walk


Aaron and I found cool places to climb.




Checking out the amazing skate park in Lincoln city. It was to wet to skate but next time for sure.




We got some great red snapper and clams at this fish stand. Dave and Ashley cooked us a feast! What a great couple of days we had reconnecting with my step-kids, enjoying pool time and seafood.


What I brought:
Stripped dress, white tennies, jean coat and purse:


Green army coat, skinny jeans, black converse, black tee:
Overalls, a white v neck, grey converse: 


Swimsuits and shorts!



No comments:

Post a Comment