Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Vacation has begun


The strawberries are like candy-so sweet and perfect right now. We are indulging too much in strawberry shortcake right now.  We love the simple Bisquick version.



Poor Aaron almost missed his last couple days of school.  A yucky flu kept him home a couple of days. We got out of the house when he was doing better and went to see Maleficent-here. It was special to see a movie in the middle of the day on a Monday. Plus, the theater was empty.




Aaron got a long board for his end of the year report card. He got great marks. I have a big third grader now.





We got this fun game for game night with friends:






I'm getting some great long runs in on Sunday.  Here's the view from one I did with friend Michelle.




My favorite Lego set ever that Aaron built for me:








Loving shorts and tanks:
Banana Republic wrap top-older, Gap skirt-similarshoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment