Saturday, August 30, 2014

August Highlights

New shoes: here


I'm ready for fall and a break from the heat where I can put these running shoes to use on the trails instead of the treadmill. I've been hibernating as of late to escape this warm summer.

This movie



And I finally saw these:






Aaron and I started this series.  I sure loved the original Boxcar Children when I was his age.




We got to go wakeboard again and Aaron even tried it.




Grandma came for a visit.

My nephew turned 5!

My boy started tackle football-Number 43-Go Aaron!



Aaron had a ball at drama and art camp.


I spent a lot of time with this book in preparation for my September test.  I can't wait to hear in October if I get into grad school at George Fox.




I turned 37!

I got a pretty pedicure with one of my new favorite colors-ladylike


I got to go the the tour of Street of Dreams with my girlfriend. We love oohing and ahhing over the extravagant homes. 



A trip to Seattle for Aaron's first theme park experience, complete with water rides:








No comments:

Post a Comment