Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Wrong Side of 30!


So, I turned 36 today.  Hubby jokes that now I'm I on the wrong side of 30.  However, I'm having the time of my life and love getting older.  Here's some of my highlights of the past year:

I got to be a bridesmaid in my dear friend Emily's wedding.  I also got to host the bachelorette party which was great fun.



We hosted an 80's themed Halloween party!



A New Year's Eve bash with friends and fireworks on Mt Hood



A trip to Maui and Kauai-I got to see my little boy surf!




A huge food fight at the Duck's themed party we threw for our friend Kelley


A great mountain getaway with friends where we ran, swam and enjoyed one another:


I ran my fastest half marathon at the Harvest Days Half-1:51-an 8:33 min average which I was happy with.

We totally remodeled the backyard and it's so incredible now!

I found an amazing trail running group to run with.
The hubby and I celebrated 13 years of marriage!
I loved making videos from pictures as gifts via Smilebox. I made a great one for my Sister, Mom and Cousin.
It's been a great year and I'm excited for this next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment